Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! First time posting but I just had to show off our new Bully. We were asked in our church group if anyone was interested in adopting a "french bulldog puppy". We volunteered, only to get there and find this guy. Oh well, it was love at first site for me! He's a little dirty and needs some fattening up but we will fix that soon enough!

"hello sir, can't I please come in? I'm a good little pup, really...

Really, I'm french! Oui!

Our Kitten showing Magnum who the boss is.

My new buddy!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hahaha! I love that kitty one!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Don't you know - those are the new "designer" frenchies. :roll: :lol: He's a cutie! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Boy, they got EVERYTHING wrong on that description....french AND puppy!
It's a great way to get people to adopt out dogs...just tell everyone that 50 pound adult dog is
a small cute puppy and when they come to get the puppy just say, "well, he's a fast grower!"
But I think you got a better deal than gettting that frenchie!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
AW he is so sweet looking. A Frenchie he is LOL. Welcome to the forum and plese post more pictures.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Must have been a great suprise! :shock: He is a very nice looking boy. How did he come to need a new home?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for all the kind words. His previous owner thought he was "too much dog". He has a wonderful temperment though, and except for some chewing issues has been perfectly civilized. My 17th month old daughter favorite words are now "DAAAAWG-DAWG!" and in response to "is that your puppy?" it's "beeeeg Dawg!". I think she is a bit upset that she can't ride him, though.

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
What a nice looking dog!!

I love his eyes for some reason I dunno they are shaped sifferent to me, they just go with that face perfect.. I dunno call me weird :lol:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Obelisk said:
What a nice looking dog!!

I love his eyes for some reason I dunno they are shaped sifferent to me, they just go with that face perfect.. I dunno call me weird :lol:
weird! :p

·
Registered
703 Posts
Darn and I thought I was the only sucker out there. That's how we got our boy Josie..... and I'm darn glad we did.

He's been a big help with the 6 orphaned kittens I've had to bottle feed. This little boy kitten is his favorite.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts