Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Oh goodness!!!! How cute!!! Love the sweater pic and the kid pic!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
O M G !!!! Too stinkin' CUTE! he's adorable and quite handsome in his sweater! And I love the kid in a crate pic! Too funny!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Oh, he's too much!! Love the pic with your son in the crate! Your comment is too funny. :lol:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys.We love him.We got him this past Sunday.He was a birthday / Anniversary / Valentine gift from my husband.He is adjusting so well in his new home.He wakes me up by whining or whimpers in the middle of the night to let me know he has to go out and during the day we let him out about every half hour.We have been picking him up and holding him so his belly is up to show him we have control and he doesn't seem to be bothered with it.We also have been messing with his ears and mouth as I heard that was good to do as well and we did that with our pit bull.My other dog is adjusting well with having a pup around and my kids adore him.As you saw my son thinks the crate is a great big toy of some sort.........LOL.The only real trouble we are having is the nipping / biting he is doing which I expected so we bought a bunch of chew toys and have been giving a firm NO but I can see this is going to take some time.We are all so thrilled to have him and I will be posting many pictures..........LOL

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
lol that crate picture is soooooo funny and I love the caption!

But he is sooooooo freaking adorable. Wonderful pick! I'm so glad you finally got a doggy you wanted

·
Registered
62 Posts
wow anougher great pup, i love his little brown floppy ears :p really cute and i might consider locking my young cousin in my pups crate lol possibly keep things quiet for a while :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts