Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We met Darla, Amber and family at the Huntington Dog Beach today and here are some pictures that we took. It was great fun and all the dogs behaved themselves perfectly! We hope to do it again soon!!! :D It was my dog's first time seeing the ocean so it was quite a new experience for them, they loved it.
Darla's posing so perfectly.....unlike my too!

It's kinda dark but it's the only picture of the three of them playing together. They became friends immediatly.

this is my favorite shot. The sand looks like glass. The girls looks so cute playing together too. I'm gonna frame this one for sure!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Great pictures! We are taking Tia to the beach this afternoon, it's sunny in the north east of England today so we are making the most of it! It will bet her first time at the beach too :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I am SO jealous!! They all look so good and they had so much fun. I love seeing dogs at the beach running around like that.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Beatiful pictures! Your such good photographer, I know i've told you that before but you are! They look like they had so much fun together and Darla, you can tell she's posing for the camera in each shot lol.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I absolutely LOVE that first photo!! How adorable! I'm coming out to CA to visit :)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Yea!!! It was so much fun, and I'm so glad the dogs got along so famously! Well, I don't take photos like Fidel (but it doesn't make me feel bad since he is a photographer! :lol: ) In my excitement I wasn't able to fix my camera to not have it take mini movies, so I only got 3 still shots, but I'll share what I've got too!

The girls, Chico, and their photographer, Fidel

Chico and Heidi deep in ponderences on the universe, and Darla just wanting to play some more! In this one you can really see the differences in their sizes, American Bulldog to American Staffordshire!

Same one portrait style :wink:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Great pictures! Bella is so jealous she couldn't join in on the fun. :) (Ok, maybe it's just me who is jealous!)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I also forgot to mention the ferociuos bull breeds were completely out of hand while interacting together. Case in point:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Now... ask the Ambers' how the pug was that we met :wink:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Those all turned out so good!!! They look like they all had a good time playing together! I am so jealous! My dogs will probally never know what an ocean is.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Faith Marie said:
Those all turned out so good!!! They look like they all had a good time playing together! I am so jealous! My dogs will probally never know what an ocean is.
that's ok because our dogs may never know what snow is! Thanks for all the compliments everyone!

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
i needed that iv been soo misrabule (sp) latly that put a bidg a$$ smile on me face !

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Those are gorgeous pictures!! They look like they had sooo much fun! I'm totally jealous. :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts