Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These look bad because they had to be scanned, but you get the idea:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Awww....those are so cute!!!!
Thanks! They have a matte finish, so I'm assuming that's why they turned out like that when they scanned. Or, my scanner just sucks!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We really lucked out with this.

Dennis' bank was celebrating it's 100th anniversary or something like that. They were offering a free 10x13 portrait of the family. When Dennis called to make our appointment, they said family pets would be allowed. So we got to bring Haus. Of course, we paid extra for his photo, but it was worth it!

As far as sitting still, Haus was wiggly in the first few photos, but settled down finally. It didn't help the photographer kept making baby noises at him and talking excitedly. The one of all of us, Dennis has him by the collar, so he knows that means "cool it". In the one of him by himself, Dennis has him around the hips, just off camera. That shot was the 4th try! I really like his expression, I just don't like how he looks so squat.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hug~A~Bully said:
Soopa Fly! Those look awesome! You have a big Ole' Cheese too Tasha!! LOL
I was laughing at the retarded face the photographer was making. That was the best picture of all 3 of us, even though I look like a total goof. It was Dennis and Haus' best.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
debs said:
Great pictures. Haus has really filled out. He is wide now.
Did you see his dad? :shock: Both his parents are wide, so I have a feeling he will be too :(

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
debs said:
Great pictures. Haus has really filled out. He is wide now.
Did you see his dad? :shock: Both his parents are wide, so I have a feeling he will be too :(
He'll still be the most handsome pittie in Bloomington! :D
Awww thanks! :oops:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts