Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know he isnt a Bully Breed.. but we love him.. and he is really cute good pup...
its a Pug
Name: Scooter

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Oh goodness, how cute!!!!! He is still welcome on the board.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Aww so cute!

Abby loves pug! She use to have a friend pug but then he moved to Florida with his mum :(

·
Registered
914 Posts
i love them pugs. I think they are so cute. the only thing about them is there bug eyes kinda freak me out sometimes. lol. its crazy but i feel like they are alwayz staring at me.

·
Registered
255 Posts
omigod thats so cute! i love him! he looks like a toy his fur is perfect he's gorgeous!
hey, i've already put this pic up but show ur gf this.. i love this..

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Too cute...when I was in highschool my parents bought a pug...he looked just like that..he used to carry aroung a tennis ball and it was bigger then his head when he was a pup...I love Pugs...mine was named Rex!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I love pugs. I grew up with a pug that lived until 21 years old. They are the best dogs (other then a AB)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah he is a great pup. Very easy to train and wants to please his owners.
Loves to play and very cute personality.
Also he loves other animals, esp other puppies.. when we watch the Animal Planet and he sees other puppies or any animals really he stops and sits and stares at the TV.. its soo cute...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.