Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of Moose and my son playing outside. Moose is looking up at the fort in the swing set waiting for Zach
and now he gets him!
Now once Zach is down on the ground Moose gets him again.
and takes him down!

Now they are friends.
This goes on all the time and if Moose gets to rough Zachs tells him "be nice" and Moose backs away or starts to lick him. This is a big change since my son didn't like Moose to much as a young puppy (you know those sharp little teeth)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Wow, what great pictures. The third picture looks sore, Moose looks like he's got a good grip of your son. I take there was no bruises on his behind. But seriously they look like best pals in the last pic. :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No there were no cuts, bruises or even crying. They had a great time outside. I do know it looks llike Moose wants to eat him but they are playing and believe it or not Moose is really gentle with him.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Nice pics. It looks like you have a nice big yard for your kids and dogs!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
My step-son and Sugar are the same way. Sugar gets a little rough the longer they wrestle but all he has to do is say stop and she backs off and sits until he is ready for more. I have a really funny 19 second clip I was gonna share but it is really dark..bad lighting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts