Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My puppy, who is 24 days old, has a pretty noticable over bite. Now I know in the future this will more then likely slim his chances of any type of bite work, etc, but this will not stop us from seeking other sports.
What I want to know is, to make sure he gets 100% proper attention that he needs focused on this problem, have any of you had to experience this beofre? What are any problems that can arise from an overbite? I would just like to prepare myself, so in the future he is well taken care of. This is the puppy that I am keeping. When you hold him up, and look up at him from underneath, you can see his little tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth! Poor little guy.!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
overbite

One of mine has an overbite, So far there have been no problems with it except when eating dry foods he needs to eat the bigger size bites cause the samll ones get stick and he coughs on them sometimes this doesn't happen with the larger bite dry food but other than that my vet saw it and he is pretty normal he said just make sure to keep his teethe clean hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts