Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Pearl's 3mo. now!

850 views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  tjortega 
Wow...I've never seen a black bulldog. She's is a cutie. When I was looking for bulldogs, I was considering getting a black male but after doing some research, I read in some places that you should vere from black bulldogs as they are considered "defects" and thus being less expensive. I don't see anything "defected" concerning your dog. My little guy, Driver, is just over 3 months as well. Anyways, Pearl looks awesome.

Re: brindle

tjortega said:
Yes she is brindle and she is one of the most desired colors in an EB! Sorry but you are wrong shes not black! ugh :roll: :lol:
My fault. No need to get all defensive. I guess it's just the lighting and/or the black table she's lying on. Also, what's the point of saying that your dog's coat color is the most desired? Besides the fact that it's definitley not true, it just makes it seem that you're trying to validate you getting a "brindle" EB.

Having said all that, you DO have a great looking dog. Have fun with her.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.