·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's Nikki?

I can't find her!

There she is!

Hi Mom

Just wanted to share some recent ones of her. She weighed in at 31.5 lbs when I took her for her growth check. She is so long and lanky now she looks life a miniature cow!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
She's just adorable. It's funny when they go through those long and lanky stages as they grow. It's just like a teenager hitting puberty - they're all arms and legs for a while. :D

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
augrad said:
She's just adorable. It's funny when they go through those long and lanky stages as they grow. It's just like a teenager hitting puberty - they're all arms and legs for a while. :D
It's funny you say that...she is so clumbsy too now. She falls over all the furniture and when she plays inside with the kids. They like to play fetch and she runs across the tile floor and skids into the wall everytime. She is a real dork. I remember when my brother went through that stage. It seemed like he couldn't walk and talk at the same time without stumbling.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Kelly said:
She is adorable.I love patch over the eye.The peek a boo is hilarious,I love it.
Hey, how is ( I'm sorry I am having a brain fart) the aB that your friend took doing( feel like an a$$ forgetting the name :oops: )
psstt...Sugar and Zena were her two other ab's :wink:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
HausMommy said:
Kelly said:
She is adorable.I love patch over the eye.The peek a boo is hilarious,I love it.
Hey, how is ( I'm sorry I am having a brain fart) the aB that your friend took doing( feel like an a$$ forgetting the name :oops: )
AHHA.......Thats it.......ZENA ZENA BO BEANA................... ](*,) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Sorry,having an off day.You know when that SOMEtimers kicks in

THANKS....................................................again :oops:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kelly said:
HausMommy said:
Kelly said:
AHHA.......Thats it.......ZENA ZENA BO BEANA................... ](*,) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Zena is getting along well with her new family. She has a boyfriend Boxer named Chance and they are great! Sugar~ Well my friend said she is doing great and they are getting divorced after all. I am happy~ that is mean to say but I am happy for Sugar! Thanks for asking

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Hug~A~Bully said:
Kelly said:
HausMommy said:
Kelly said:

Zena is getting along well with her new family. She has a boyfriend Boxer named Chance and they are great! Sugar~ Well my friend said she is doing great and they are getting divorced after all. I am happy~ that is mean to say but I am happy for Sugar! Thanks for asking
I am glad to hear that both of them are doing well and are in good homes.Your new baby is a doll and growing so fast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts