Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lady on another list I am on was telling us about this pet insurance she is on it's called VPI Pet Insurance. I've never had Pet Insurance before but I figured what the heck and enrolled. Harley doesn't have any issues at the moment but had I had this insurance they would have reimbursed me 65$ for it.

http://www.petinsurance.com/

Email:

I know before the topic of pet insurance has come up and some people don't think it is worth the money. Well, I pay $29.00 a month for the Superior Plan for Meika. I got her at 8 wks old and I started the insurance when she was about 3 1/2 months old so she had no previous conditions. The first ACL surgery wasn't covered because I didn't have the insurance for a year but she just had her second one and that was.

Yesterday I received a check in the mail for $796.00, there was a $50 deductible. So, the ACL surgery cost me $50.00......... I have only paid them $408.00 for my premiums..... Is it worth it?? I definitely think so and I have submitted claims for her other vet visits and received checks.

I just wanted to share my experience with them in case new puppy owners were trying to decide on whether to get it for their dogs.

Tammie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts