Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I sat down and edited and uploaded the pics from Saturdays show.

We had a little rain and got a bit wet, but it wasn't too bad. Izzy kicked butt again and took Best Puppy (overall) in show in the afternoon. She also took a second in the pm adult group 7, placing ahead of 2 adult dogs. (One was Rosco). Tells you alot about a puppie's potential when an 8 month old female is placed ahead of an adult male Champion.

Rosco took a 2nd in Group 7 in the am show. I only showed Smooch in the pm (you owe me another beer Attitude ;) )...she didn't make it past breeds because the competiton was too tough with Izzy..lol.

Here are some pics I took

Izzy just standin' around waiting for the show to start....

In the ring with her handler, Roy. Cathy has a messed up back and neck (ya she's old) so she had to get someone else to show her.

Check out Izzy's ass....Couldn't help but call her fat ass all day... :lol: But seriously, great rear on that bitch.

Cathy, Roy and Izzy with their Best Puppy in Show ribbon.

I kept forgetting to give Cathy my camera to take some pics of my dogs. This is the only one I got at the show.. Smoochie in a sit/stay posing like the bitch face she is

Just one of Rosco with his ribbons before I store them away....doesn't he look thrilled?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Very nice looking dogs! Congrats on the wins! Especially the Best Puppy thats awesome. :thumbright:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Great pictures and a lot of wins which is awesome.
Love the ass picrure...........lol
I really love this one

Yea, he looks thrilled Lisa............LMAO!!!!

CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Good stuff, congrats :)

There's the BBC show in OH this coming weekend (saturday), only about a 4-5 hr drive. Was wanting to go but I don't think the new vehicle will be sorted by then. hopefully soon. Should be a good show if you can make it though.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awesome job! Congrats to you both. Always a pleasure to see pics of your two, Lisa!! And Cathy, Izzy looks like she's got alot ahead of her! :D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. :)

Evan, what is a BBC show?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I saw someone talking of the event on a forum and it seems like a lot of bulldogers will be there.

The only info I could find atm on the BBC was on Rose's list of judges page

http://www.abra1st.com/abrajudges.shtml

If you scroll down to Matt Karasek, supposedly he's a judge for the NKC, ABNA, BBC and ABRA, but I've never heard of the BBC before. I'd trust him as a judge though, he owned Grand Champion Lexus and put tons of titles on her, I'd mentioned her before on here. He seems pretty experienced. But yeah, I can get info from locals on that show if you want. It's not too far to travel, but yeah - the BBC is foreign to me.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
thanks lisa, those pics turned out good, gladly buy you a beer (or two :D ) anytime!
it was fun hangin around shooting the poop and doing some training on saturday .
hopefully we will see you at the ukc show ? actually , hopefully we will see both you and meagan next month!
next time you have to remember to give me the darn camera so i can get some pics of that handsome goofball in the ring .

p.s. was checking the ABNA site yesterday, izzy has 100 points towards her championship

:wav: now we just need that major :angry3:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
The one of Roscoe with his ribbons is funny. I saw another one awhile ago of him with his ribbons, and yes, he does(nt) look thrilled. he's like "wha??"!!!!!

Too funny.

great pics! Tell him congrats for me!!Lol!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts