Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of my mama and babies. Born November 1, 2006, 5 of them, 2 femalws, 3 males, so far so good. weight: one weighed 15 oz., the rest weighed 12 1/2 oz. It is her first litter, she still is wondering what are these things :?: I feed every 2 hours, but found out today they sleep better if I bottle feed them one time then the next let them nurse. If I let them nurse evrytime, I still have to bottle feed them, they don't get enough. Between 5 of them they drink 4 oz. so now that I'm letting them nurse every other time they are doing better and are quieter. I do not let them with mama for she has 2 toys she's been carring around with her since yesterday, but she will lay on the toys, carry them in her mouth and bury them. I have lost too many by letting mama have them too early so they are separated for 2 weeks. More work on me, but no chance of her hurting them.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Believe me she is being given extra everything. She did a GOOD job for first litter. Now if I can get her to take care of them that's another story. :roll: She's eating really good and has not gotten fussy like my others have, yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts