Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a great time at show. I was overwhelmed by the amount of amazing dogs that were there. I have more photos and videos I'll post.

Yukon took both protection events. Hardest hitting and the protection tournament. Onyx got two or three blue ribbons. Cyrus won fiestiest pup in his class again right?

The three bullys. Karma, Cuda, and Loki.

Loki jusy chillin

Some nice Kinghaven dogs

Dealer

Old Glory's Jake

Onyx with one of the blue ribbons he got

Old Glory's Major Pain

I don't know this pit's name but he is beautiful

Check this pit out. He is bada$$

Dealer

Jake

Yukon kicking ass

I forget who this is

Diesel?

Major Pain

Onyx

Cuda or Kuda? He is a very nice dog.

·
Registered
163 Posts
They are all so beautiful and talented!!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
that is a good looking pit, was that the hardest hitting?

EDIT to add, I know you took more pics then that, come on!!!!!! :wink: :p Also more vids please :D

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
That's a cool video. For some reason I busted out laughing when I saw that dude kinda hop around, that would be the last thing on my mind :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Great pics! Looks like a blast. Did you enter Loki in any of the competitions? That little pit is amazing. Love it! :D

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
All great pictures. I'm jealous! Did you get ahold of Drew to post pics of Rip? I doubt he'd really mind.

~S

I CAN'T VIEW THE VIDEO!!!!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We entered Loki in the novice weight pulling. We got 3 tries with the leash and then time without the leash which counted. Loki decided that when it counted, she was going to tell me to screw myself and she wasnt going to pull. But she did well before that. We got her a harness and drag sled for exercise.

Bremner, yeah, I think that was hardest hitting. That pit blew me away. There were a few beautiful pits there. I especially like the little guys. Except Cuda, he is awesome. He is a perfect example of a beautiful large pit.

Sennin, there is an NKC event coming up toward the end of the summer in MD. I'll get you the details. But you should come to the Bully a Thon at Upper Bucks in August. Everyone who can make it should come. Its going to be a blast.

Kelly, hot is an unstatement. I dont know how the protection guys wore all that gear, all weekend. SWK, you are an impressive bunch.

·
Registered
203 Posts

Unless I'm way off he is a she. Looks like Xany to me. Xany rocks, she has always been one of my favorites.
Looks like you guys has a blast, do you know if they still having the show in july ???

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MrsCooper said:

Unless I'm way off he is a she. Looks like Xany to me. Xany rocks, she has always been one of my favorites.
Looks like you guys has a blast, do you know if they still having the show in july ???
Yeah, Xany! Thats it! Ha, I wasnt paying attention if it was male or female. She is amazing. Which show in July?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts