Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to dog sit Bruce last night. He is our neighbor and the boston terrier I was telling Red and GTChick about. Anyways, they played ALL night and didn't stop until Bruce went home.

You can just see the top of Bruce's head ...

and these are after he left. Dion knows where her treats are and I think she wanted one!

Uh oh! I got caught!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
They look like they had so much fun! Bostons are such awesome little dogs. Bruce totally owned Dion in that first picture! :)

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Dion and her buddy are really cute!! We get to dog sit a lab this up-coming Monday and the lab is pretty old so they don't play with each other. But I wish they did :( It really makes them sleep good after playing with other dogs.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I love the "caught in the act" picture! They are so cute when they are doing something they aren't suppose to be doing!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Great pics! Looks like D had fun with her buddy. I love the one that looks like she falling asleep with the big rawhide in her mouth. She is a looker!! :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
It's neat that they can play together - I think Bella would have squashed him flat. I love that first picture...the little guys are always such pistols. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts