Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From our annual trip to Hilton Head, last week of September.

Can't say Sasha really liked the pool as much as we wanted her to (humans are my sis-in-law Beth on left and me on right).

Sasha and Brian - both look like they need some coffee!

And finally our "family" photo. Unfortunately, Maggie (black dog) has since passed but at least on this day she was happy and having fun and had no clue how sick she would become.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I LOVE the outer banks of NC. Had some good times there. Have you surf fished yet?

**EDIT** I guess I should've read it instead of looking at just the pics. Did you surf fish. Sorry to read about your pooch

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Beautiful pics! Sorry to hear about Maggie. Wow - that was fast! At least you all had some really good times together.

·
Registered
886 Posts
HAHA

Another Ohio family that goes to Hilton Head... As long as you dont have a white mini-van i wont be to mad at you :lol:

Where on HHI did you stay? Thats where i am from :wink: .

HHI is in SC, Do The Dew

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do the dew said:
I LOVE the outer banks of NC. Had some good times there. Have you surf fished yet?
We have never done that. We usually just sit by the pool, go to the beach fo revery sunrise and sunset, eat allot of food, and drink allot of wine.

We went to the Outer Banks once and loved it (Nag's Head). Actually we ended up in Hilton Head becuase our place that we had reserved to stay got blown away by hurricane a few years back! We go every year now to HHI with my hubby's parent's and one set of grandparents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts