Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wuv you.

Also, do you think you could make me a new banner from some of the pics I posted just now? :)

I like (read: love) purples.

I'll PM you the photo I would like to use for the card. Let me know if you think it's cute!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I like (read: love) purples.

Does this mean you want red and purple used? Sorry if thats not what you meant. And can you send me a link to your new pics.

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Take photo into PS and then go to Image Size... and either size down overall size or just drop dpi down..

Normally 72 dpi is the lowest youll want to go.. what's it telling you when you try to upload it?

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Obelisk said:
Take photo into PS and then go to Image Size... and either size down overall size or just drop dpi down..

Normally 72 dpi is the lowest youll want to go.. what's it telling you when you try to upload it?

Well, it says my resolution is too small, but since I don't have the original photo, I can't change it. So, either I'm going to have another entirely different go at it, or just take a new picture so that I can get these cards ordered and out to everyone! :(

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Thats the problem I had with it when I was gonna give it a go and PS the image to clean it up for ya.. I understand now.. it was basically warning you that it couldnt print it because it would come out junky...

Try and get another pic.. Let me know if you need any PS help on it :D

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, Obelisk. Unfortunately the chew toy he had for that picture is now destroyed. Maybe I'll take one tonight of us in front of the Xmas tree. Less junk/clutter around!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.