Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
I second that, your babies are SO adorable! I don't think the puppy knows how small she is :)

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
AllAmericanPUP said:
funny i thought you were goin to spay your female? she's lookin pretty pregnant to me...
She has said she's going through a false pregnancy right now. I'm sure that makes them swell a bit.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes she still has big teets. The vet said that is normal with false preg. Thanks so much to everyone who said their cute. The little beast is starting to get big now! He thinks he's a giant. :D

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
By the way, he looks SO MUCH like Koa when he was a pup. He looks even more like Koa's brother... let me find a pic...

KOA'S BROTHER:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's some updated pics! Gooch is now 11 weeks and my has he grown.

and here's mrs. camera shy Belle!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Oh my, Gooch is something else... what a cutie patootie. :) And Miss Belle, how is she doing...has her false pregnancy begun to resolve yet? Does she try to mother Gooch?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
She thinks he is her child but yes the false preg thing is finally gone and she gets fixed finally. Her teets are shrinking up and no more milk!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Awww, well maybe Gooch satisfied her craving for a pup, so it resolved! Did Gooch ever try to nurse from her since she had milk? I guess he probably knew that was no replacement for his mom though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts