Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Harry's farmer's Market (owned by Whole Foods for those of you familiar with them) and found these great jerky treats for the dogs. They're called 'Happy Hips'...it's cage free all natural chicken breast with glucosamine and chondroitin. The ingredients are those three things, as well as vitamin e supplement. They're made by a company called DogsWell (www.dogswell.com) if you want to check them out.

On a side note...my husband tried the jerky...he said it was really good and is jealous the dogs get to have them! lol! :lol: Jason has a habit of trying all the dogs food and treats. I don't know why, but he does. FWIW...we recently switched the dogs over to DVPs Duck and Potato and hubby likes that one better than DVPs Ultra Premium...weirdo!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LMAO My husband has been known to try out dog treats, too! :lol: :roll:
Great info to know. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Craig too!!! It is amazing what men will put in their mouths!!!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
I'm not embarassed to say that I've tried my dogs' treats before. Only the all-natural by-product free ones, of course! (Old Mother Hubbard biscuits are quite delicious!) I've only tried crunchy treats like biscuits, though; the soft treats like jerky kind of gross me out, and they usually stink. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Darn - I just heard someone say this line yesterday, "I won't feed my dog anything I won't eat myself" -
WHO was that?
:?: :?: :?: :scratch:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gazar said:
Darn - I just heard someone say this line yesterday, "I won't feed my dog anything I won't eat myself" -
WHO was that?
that's Jason's reasoning...he said if it's too gross for him too eat, then our dogs don't need to eat it! Love your new banner, BTW...beautiful!

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
mom to many said:
gazar said:
WHO was that?
that's Jason's reasoning...he said if it's too gross for him too eat, then our dogs don't need to eat it! Love your new banner, BTW...beautiful!

Thanks, Nikki (Roxy) so generously made it for me. I love it too.

·
Registered
965 Posts
mom to many said:
Went to Harry's farmer's Market (owned by Whole Foods for those of you familiar with them) and found these great jerky treats for the dogs. They're called 'Happy Hips'...it's cage free all natural chicken breast with glucosamine and chondroitin. The ingredients are those three things, as well as vitamin e supplement. They're made by a company called DogsWell (www.dogswell.com) if you want to check them out.

On a side note...my husband tried the jerky...he said it was really good and is jealous the dogs get to have them! lol! :lol: Jason has a habit of trying all the dogs food and treats. I don't know why, but he does. FWIW...we recently switched the dogs over to DVPs Duck and Potato and hubby likes that one better than DVPs Ultra Premium...weirdo!
These treats are awesome. We started carring them at the store a couple of months ago. They also are available in beef liver or duck breast. All of my dogs get one at bedtime every night. And yes, my husband loves them and I have to yell at him for stealing the dogs' treats. :roll:

For those that have cats, they also make chicken breast shreds called Catswell. My little dog loves these.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts