Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Vegas did me proud for the FRIST TIME EVER :!: :!: being hooked up to a cart or ever pulling for that matter some dogs just never take to it ...good boy budddy BUT THEN ... he hooped on the cart and was like ok dad you pull me now ! :lol:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
He looked good but one question and don't get pissed off at me... Isn't he kind of young to be pulling? I thought they should be full grown to pull any kind of weight.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no no why would i get pissed that's why theres no weight on the cart only 4 blocks to make it tence just getting him use to the cart ! :wink: i could give him more resistance on a walk then the cart did i just wanted to see if he even like it so far so good ! :wink:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was there just to have so fun but evan was there to qualify and get points deva did realy well evan was happy with her performance as for Vegas i was happy he just dident site down and take a nap on the feild :lol: like he did at the sportman show :lol: :lol: :cry:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Thats awesome. Great pics. I'd love to get my girl into pulling but there are no events like that down here in s. fl

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do the dew said:
Thats awesome. Great pics. I'd love to get my girl into pulling but there are no events like that down here in s. fl
get some friends together make a cart and do what you can iam sure theres somone near by that has experience in pulling that is willing to give you a hand you can put a cart together for cheep and harrness or a dime a dosen shoul lookinto it neve know :wink:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
do the dew said:
I live in miami and have never heard of an event like that either. Moose loves to pull on thing so i would think he would do good. Oh well.
Steve, Glad to hear that you aren't mad at me and glad Vegas did so good. I am just looking out for his best interest and I know you are too.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
debs said:
do the dew said:
I live in miami and have never heard of an event like that either. Moose loves to pull on thing so i would think he would do good. Oh well.
Steve, Glad to hear that you aren't mad at me and glad Vegas did so good. I am just looking out for his best interest and I know you are too.
thanks he realy did good for his first time out and hooked up to a cart only gose up from here this time next year ill have my own track hopfuly and will be able to train 3 times aweek ! as far as having somthin near you id try if your realy into it put an add in the paper seee aht kinda reply you get see if you can put somthing together who knows ! :wink:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Steve, Vegas looks great!!! Looks like they had a lot of fun. Way to go Vegas!

Pitchic, hush... it's SNOWING with 60 mph winds and rain all night tonight.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pitchic27 said:
It look sso cold over there brrrrrrrrrrrrr. We were sweatin' at the dog march today :sunny: :hippy2: :lol:
booooooooooo ya it was chilly but it's all good had a blast 8)

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cool i got to fly to got peope over for a halloween party tonite cheers all l8r

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Cinder said:
Love you guys!!!!

Time for the shower, then to put on my tank top for the SDSU football game TONIGHT!
BRAT!! Excuse me while I go bundle up and fight off the sleet and rain that's being hurled into my face. I'm dressing up as a french maid tonight... this is not good.

Sorry to hijack your thread Steve.

Did Stella pull today too?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts