Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had agility class today which went super well. Abby was the best dog in the whole group, all the other dogs kept running around when they were suppose to be doing a sequence (obstacles handler directs them to). These are not proffessional pictures lol, obviously. My mom still has to learn how to use my digital camera.

But I have great news, next weekend Abby and I are entering our first dog show!! My expectations aren't high and I don't except to bring back any ribbons because we are still only intermediate level and can't do weave poles yet, but this is really exciting for us. I don't know....maybe Abby will surprise me and do well. I'll up-date and hopefully have loads of pictures to show everyone.

And here's some random pictures of her being a goof with her show lead:

waiting patiently to get her nails manicured lol

Her dominant face! :lol:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Great photos. Abby is just gorgeous. I can't believe how long her legs are. Looks like she's still got a lot of growing to do.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
those pictures are amazing!!! And thats so awesome about the show, can't wait to hear how it goes! Does your digital do videos??If so I'd love to see a video of the show!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Awesome pictures! Good luck to you and Abby! I wish you both great success in your training!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Geat pics. Thanks for sharing. Best of luck to the two of you in the upcoming show. I'm sure she'll do great!! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts