Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight was RED's second time doing decoy work. He did pretty good for a rookie! :wink:

Chassis working......

Ummmm.... I don't think Torco knew exactly what to do with this little piggy, lol......

RED's arm after being bit by a Pitbull, a Mal and a Shepherd..... :shock:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bremner53 said:
OUCH!! NICE work RED, way to get out there and give it a shot!!!! Your dogs look awesome!!!! :D
He said thanks. LOL! :lol:

·
Registered
79 Posts
wwwoooooohhhhhh some marks on your arm and that is through the pads....ouch....... looks fun .... bet the dogs love it.....

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
ok first, that little pig is the cutest thing i have ever seen and i now want one. next..

go red! :lol: but you only get to be a pro when you get punctured, bruises don't count
:laughing3: :la:

and

tell him he's missed

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I hope this isn't a stupid question, but I'm new to all the training stuff...what exactly are they doing, and what is the purpose? Thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
AWESOME RED!!!! I didn't realize that it goes through the suit...looks pretty painful! Good job...get out there more often lol!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
apbtgurl26 said:
I hope this isn't a stupid question, but I'm new to all the training stuff...what exactly are they doing, and what is the purpose? Thanks! :D
That's not a stupid question at all. :) The pics below are dogs that are training for PSA (Protection Sports Association - http://www.psak9.org/). The purpose of the sport is to test a dogs nerves, obedience, and protection. It's a lot of fun for both you and your dog. :)

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
GTChick01 said:
apbtgurl26 said:
That's not a stupid question at all. :) The pics below are dogs that are training for PSA (Protection Sports Association - http://www.psak9.org/). The purpose of the sport is to test a dogs nerves, obedience, and protection. It's a lot of fun for both you and your dog. :)
Sounds fun, but I sure wouldn't want to get bit on like that!!! RED's arm looks horrible! :shock:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
attitude said:
ok first, that little pig is the cutest thing i have ever seen and i now want one. next..

go red! :lol: but you only get to be a pro when you get punctured, bruises don't count
:laughing3: :la:

and

tell him he's missed
DITTO!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:roll: Ok, RED wanted me to post the pics of what his arm looks like today......

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
GTChick01 said:
:roll: Ok, RED wanted me to post the pics of what his arm looks like today......

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:
that red, he's a colourful guy! :evil4: :evil4:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
attitude said:
LOL! He's gonna look even worse if he doesn't leave me alone with all his requests! :roll:

:lol: :wink:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Poor guy! Been there! Tell him to try doing it with a hidden sleeve! He looks like he's having fun while doing it tho (it is quite a rush). I hope he can keep it up!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
attitude said:
GTChick01 said:

LMAO @ the " colorful guy".................... :laughing5:
OUCH , Man Reds arm looks painful as he!!
Looks as though he had fun as well as the dogs.That piggy is sooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
GTChick01 said:
attitude said:
LOL! He's gonna look even worse if he doesn't leave me alone with all his requests! :roll:

:lol: :wink:
I'm on the plane now with a Paper Towel holder and a can of WhoopA$$

Red better hide.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts