Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy and Misty are now loose in the house together. They seem to be getting along well.

For some strange reason, Misty likes to try to chew on Buddy's tounge when he hangs it out.. How odd. :roll:

Tug O sock...

Misty is such a ham..

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We adopted her from the shelter. They had on the paper work Beagle X. I think she's got JRT in there as well as beagle or some kind of hound. She walks with her nose to the ground sometimes. LOL

She was spayed the day we brought her home, it's been just over 2 weeks now, so she's finally able to play with buddy without a leash on.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Awwww, they look so cute together. That must have been torture for them to have to wait two weeks to play together. :D

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Too cute :) She looks like a real doll

On a side note ~ Maddie can't seem to keep her tongue out of Ben's mouth :roll: I'm constantly saying "Maddie stop" lol

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Thank you Alf for all those pictures. They are great. Misty reminds me of my JR in her looks. I think she has more JR then beagle. Eitherway Buddy looks SO happy to have her around now.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pictures, Alf. It looks as though both dogs are adjusting well to their new family!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
everytime i look at buddy he makes me smile... his head is so big compared to his short body hehe i love it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts