Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics I promised of Artemis.

For the people that laugh at our "Caution Attack Pig" sign.

Artemis loves to smile.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: THat is too funny!!!! Never realized how big their teeth are...wow! :shock:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CowBella said:
LOL potbelly pig protection!

He's got nice form. Is that first pic his squeal and hold?

Fun photos!

That was actually right before he bit the sleeve, but the piece of sh*t camera was too slow to catch it.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
oh come on now, he's adorable! :snorting: :snorting: :snorting:
if i had the property i wud have one in a heartbeat :snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
attitude said:
oh come on now, he's adorable! :snorting: :snorting: :snorting:
if i had the property i wud have one in a heartbeat :snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting:

Actually, Artemis doesn't take up much room at all. He is only about 18 inches the shoulder and 60-63lbs.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
ultimatek9 said:
Actually, Artemis doesn't take up much room at all. He is only about 18 inches the shoulder and 60-63lbs.[/b][/color]
ya, but i live in the city and they tend to frown on havin "livestock" in city limits :snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So do we. We are smack dab in the middle of Saint Petersburg, Florida. You are allowed one miniature pig (must weigh less than 100lbs) per residence.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Pigs are awesome!! They are very smart, he looks like fun. You would never expect to break into a house with a Personal pig protection :lol: very unassuming I love it :!: :lol:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
HAHAAAAAAAAAAA :!: He really looks like he is posing for a picture in the 2nd pic! He kind of looks scary.....but living with him i guess you grow to love him and think he is cute.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts