Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Here's some pics of Boss and of the Maine **** I adopted, Simba :D

This is my favourite (he's about 5 months here)

Excuse me, I think it's time for our 1 millionth walk today

Cheeeese

Simba (yes he's on the toilet lol)

OMG! Is that the laser pointer?! (He likes to chase the light from the lazer point lmao)

This is my chair!! :mad:

Cartoon effect

Aaaand Boss' best friend, Trixie, the chocolate lab!

I hope you guys like them! :D

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! :D

I think "chase the lazer" is Boss' second favourite game. His first favourite is the "run after Simba, eat Simba's food and just generally piss off Simba" game lol. And yes, Simba gets brave at night time when Boss' is relatively calm, he even sleeps in the bed with Boss and I now!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I love Boss!! He's looking so grown up now. I love the white blaze on his face. I totally wish Bella had one...haha!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Awww...he's SO handsome! I LOVE the one of him on the couch with the big smile!! Such a happy boy! :D

Simba is gorgeous too!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Nice pics. Your cat looks similiar to my cat(s). Is yours a pixie bob?

This is Nutty. We got him as a stray kitten.

This is Acorn. I got him from the animal shelter about 2 years ago. We already had Nutty then and would you believe Acorn was named Acorn by the shelter. I thought since they were both pixie bobs their names kind of went handl in hand and just left them that way. Normally though Acorn is called A-Corny-Nut. And Nutty is called Nut Brain. I have no clue why I call them this but I do. You know pet names!

Kelly

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:D Thank you!

Kelly - simba is a Maine ****, actually. I don't think you can tell in the pics, but he's 22lbs lmao. Your kitties look similar, though, and they're very pretty.

Bella_Blue - Bella doesn't need a white blaze on her face, she's a very pretty girl :p

As you can see, Boss is a huge clown and he never stays still, that's why I like the one of him lying down in the kitchen, it makes him look all handsome and serious :p

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
So cute! In that second picture it looks like Faith. They have the same markings on thier backs. They don't look alike in the face but they do from the backside. You can kind of see it here.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Give Boss and Simba a little time they'll get a long better as time goes on. It took Josie over a year to get Trixie our girl kitty to like him. Now she won't leave Josie alone always loving on him. And Stanley our male cat well that's a different story, Stanley only tolerates Josie, Stanley is the BOSS of this house. ( See earlier post "Josie and Trixie")

1 - 19 of 19 Posts