Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Pics of Celeste Going Stir Crazy...

704 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  taylor 
#1 ·
We're snowed in! Not to mention it's been really really cold...so Celeste hasn't been out getting exercise and she's going a bit stir crazy... :shock:

She won't settle down when she's loose...poor baby! All that puppy energy and nowhere to use it up...

First she tries to do a word puzzle, but it's hard, cuz she can't read...

Then she watches the birds...but they're kinda boring...

Then she heads downstairs to see what's happening...

...apparently nothing much, because she comes right back up again...(ignore the grimy stairwell...still haven't gotten around to painting ... :oops: )

See less See more
#2 ·
Now Hanni, on the other hand...uses up all her indoor energy fighting with one of the cats...

Heph and Hanni:

It's a right!

Its a left!

And of course every good fight needs an attentive audience:

#3 ·
Oh good gracious! Those pics crack me up! The last one of Celeste--where she's coming up teh stairs--looks liek she's saying "help me!! Too mcuh snow! Must...get...out!!!"

And the ones of Hanni and the cat 'fighting' ..too cute! The birds are pretty spiffy, too!

#6 ·
What a beautiful menagarie! You've got a little house full there. They're all so lovely. When I look at that last picture of Celeste coming back up the stairs, her left feet that are in motion only need a pair of shoes on. That's a really great shot!

You'll be warming up some soon, I do believe you guys are sending that cold front down to us here in Pennsy!

Maria

#11 ·
Thanks guys! The critters do keep us well entertained!

Celeste did get away from me this morning when I took her out...but she DOES know her name!!! :D Yay! And she did come close when I called...but wouldn't let me catch her (too busy playing :? )...however when I opened the door to the house she came right in...AND she carried her Flexi-leash in her mouth the entire time! It didn't even freeze up...

...the lure of breakfast was stronger than the lure of 'freedom', thank goodness...(note to self...start working on recall)...

...and our -26 C windchill this morning might have had something to do with it too... :twisted:

p.s. Rue: I kinda 'took' your name...LOL...but I've had it for years now and when I checked you hadn't been around, so I thought I was safe...sorry! :oops: It's also what I wanted to call Celeste, but hubby didn't like it that much.. :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.