Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
What a cutie! He is really starting to look like a mix isn't he? Still cute as heck though! And OMG! He is getting so big! :shock: The pic of him and Billy makes him look like the older one!

OT - have you stopped in on the Drool lately? Someone was asking about Billy a while back

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you :)...in pictures he looks more mix, in person not as much (for some reason I prefer him the way he is, less snooooring LOL). I been at the drool and posted additional pics of Billy there

Tinkerbell said:
What a cutie! He is really starting to look like a mix isn't he? Still cute as heck though! And OMG! He is getting so big! :shock: The pic of him and Billy makes him look like the older one!

OT - have you stopped in on the Drool lately? Someone was asking about Billy a while back

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
:shock: Wow has he grown! 1/8 dalmation - that's an interesting mix. He's a handsome boy - love his markings.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you :)...he is a star! gets so much attention when I walk him...

augrad said:
:shock: Wow has he grown! 1/8 dalmation - that's an interesting mix. He's a handsome boy - love his markings.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
He is adorable. Just wondering, though, how do you know he's 1/8th Dal?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Lil_Grim said:
I got him from a breeder...that's how I know :) (seen the sire and dan)

Kasco said:
Now I'm confused. The breeder bred an EB and a Dal on purpose? I'm honestly not trying to be a smart alec, I just don't know why a breeder would do this.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it was a purebreed eb and a mix eb with dal (grand parents blah blah) and Grim is the result

Kasco said:
Lil_Grim said:
I got him from a breeder...that's how I know :) (seen the sire and dan)

Kasco said:
Now I'm confused. The breeder bred an EB and a Dal on purpose? I'm honestly not trying to be a smart alec, I just don't know why a breeder would do this.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Well, you definitely need to post more pics of him! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts