Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are two short videos while we were playing. He is such a goof! Yeah, I know I was teasing him, but I can't help it when he does the mouth grab over and over, it's too funny looking.

http://media.putfile.com/momer2

http://media.putfile.com/momer3

I got some pics of Mo playing with his new favorite toy. His mini tire.

Mo wanted to show Heidi his crown. He is certain this will win her over. :wink:

I got some video of him playing to but cant upload it now. I will update when I get them in.[/url]

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
OMG, he is so cute. I got one of those tires for my dogs too, and Od chewed half of it off in like 15 minutes. Puppies *sigh*.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
How could you EVER stay mad at him when he looks at you with that pitiful little pout! I just want to shout, "HEY! Give him back his tire!" :( :wink: :D

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
He is such a cool dog. You can tell he has such a great personality even through the pics. I love the pic of him through the tire. You take awesome pics. What kind of camera do you have again? Loki was disappointed when I explained to her that she cant hang out with Mo because of distance. Poor girl.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everybody!

I can't stay mad at him for even a second, yep it's the pout.

He doesn't seem to chew the tire, he just likes to play fetch or tug with it.

He wants to be a Chipppendale dancer, unfortunately for him, he learned how to dance by watching me.

The camera is the canon powershot A520. I am outgrowing it, at least i am trying to convince myself that I am so I can buy the digital rebel.

Sad that Mo won't meet Loki, hell, sad I won't meet her! He did look at the monitor when you posted the wiggly video of Lok.

ambulldogpup, Mo loved the pics of Abby doing her training! :wink:

He doesn't need that crown to win Heidi over, that tongue is enough! We love Mo!
:shock: :oops:

oh and btw cannon... Imo's pizza and wings ROCK!)
Well, was it better or worse than the place you had mentioned?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys. Isn't he handsome?

I can't see the videos when I click the link. Think my version of WMP is too old. :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts