Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the pleasure of having Rosco's dam, Maddie, in my care for the past month or so. Rosco's breeder had placed her with Evan (Redbull) to enjoy the rest of her life, but, since he now has some personal issues to deal with he decided to let me keep her and enjoy her during her final year(s) of life while he sorts things out for himself. My husband and I have been enjoying having her around. She is very sweet, stable girl who loves attention, just like her offspring do! We are giving her the good life and very thankful to have her.

Yesterday I went out and bought 2 doggie cushions, one for her crate, and one to put in our bedroom, next to Rosco's own little bed. She kept stealing his bed at night and he would go searching for better places to sleep..like on my good furniture, which he NEVER does!! I decided to put a nice, soft, cushion on the floor next to his bed, so they both have a spot and look what my husband finds! Go figure!! #-o

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG that's awesome!! How old is she?? What a sweetheart she looks like. Rosco's face is priceless....c'mon ma....this is my bed. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
That has got to be the sweetest picture I've ever seen! Mother and son...cuddling together...even though the look on Rosco's face may say otherwise! :lol:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Awww - that's too sweet! Roscoe may not look like he wants her there, but if he didn't want to share, he woulda' told her. :lol:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comments! Its been fun having Maddie around (except she snores WAY too much)

Steve, I will try and get some new pics of Smooch soon. We are training tomorrow so maybe I will ask someone to take some pictures at the club. If I get some good ones, I will post them here. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That is just too cute! I didn't know Maddie was with you. I'm glad she's doing so well. :flower:

Most of our years we've had a multi-bully home, and all that time having more than one bed did nothing. Even when there was a third here, they always crammed on the same bed, lol. My girls have always been snugglers.

How does Smooch and Maddie get along?

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
Kasco said:
OMG that's awesome!! How old is she?? What a sweetheart she looks like. Rosco's face is priceless....c'mon ma....this is my bed. LOL :lol:

I saw that look too, but he is sharing - good boy Roscoe.
:D

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Awwww...very sweet! I like how Roscoe *appears* bothered, but obviously not bothered enough to move, lol! Can't wait to see some pics of Smooch!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts