Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry some of them arnt that flash, but he was not being camera friendly, and when i tried to pat him, he kept biting me :)

Currently 11weeks, and 23lb.

He kept biting me when i tried to touch his head to move it

The cat is slowly starting to like him, but Loki keeps nipping him and trying to play, the cat will scratch his nose and it will bleed, but the dog doesnt even blink, he thinks its the best game in the world :)

I was trying to move him for a better photo so you can see his size, bugger bit my toe!

Self explanitory!

Sleeping on our bed, farting away in his sleep.

Playing with my girlfriend

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea he still has his needle teeth, unfortunately!

He doesnt even realise how hard he bites, they draw blood, he got a bit excited the other day playing with his toys, and ran over to me, grabbed my big toe and shook his head, took all the skin off of the top of it, then he ran off and started chasing his ball again. Silly bugger :)

Steve

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I was just about to say his feet are enormous! He's really cute. My dogs fart all over my bed too. I took Heidi to Petsmart last night and she farted really bad in the checkout line. I was so embaressed because people were looking at me like I did it.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
I was just about to say his feet are enormous! He's really cute. My dogs fart all over my bed too. I took Heidi to Petsmart last night and she farted really bad in the checkout line. I was so embaressed because people were looking at me like I did it.
LMAO... she did that on purpose, you know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts