[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are heading up there next Saturday for good this time (TG)!!!

As soon as I get internet service, I will send tons of pics. It is beautiful, very rustic, and cozy, yet more sq ft them my home in Fla!!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
How much is it to rent a room :?: :lol: Seriously I am jealous!!!!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The garage, look above it, there is a fully furnished apartment w/ heat and air up there!!!

I figure, by Alabama prices, it'd go for $350 a month, in Fla, it'd be more like $750!

Sure, yall come on and visit anytime!

Oh, did you see the dog??That is "Jack". He has a 40x40 pen, trails down the mountain. The guy says he showed up 3 years ago as a puppy and wouldnt leave, so they built him a giant pen and he has been out there ever since.

PROBLEM= the dog is soooooooooooooooooooo scared like someone is gonna beat him, he pees if you pet him!

He was pound bound, so he came with the house. Hubby wasnt letting that happen!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
what do you mean... he is pound bound and hubby won't have that? are you keeping him and will try to make him part of the family and try to get him unscarred.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
absolutely beautiful home, garage, dog, the views are spectacular.

Ditto, # 4 for me for pics of the inside.

Please post some pictures of when the leaves start turning. Do they turn as beautifully in Alabama as they up North?

Looks like the place to be once all the college tuition gets paid off!

Congratulations & enjoy your new home.

Maria

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When the leaves fall, off the trees, you see miles and miles of mountains! beautiful, I saw a pic of the view from the porch in the winter time!

Thanks for all the warm wishes, we will enjoy it. besides, it is also a cozy place for me and hubby to grow old together once my son grows and leaves home!!!

Also, no, the people didnt want the dog, and wanted him to go to the pound. Everytime you approach this dog, he pees a river. He peed a river down my husbands leg!!!Lol. Anyway, nobody has lived there for 5 months, and he's been alone. The owners mother would come throw food on the ground occasionally for him. I know, what a prick, right??!!

Anyway, he said the dog was going to the pound, and we had been there for 3 days around him, getting surveys and such, and got to like him. We knew hed never get adopted cuz he pees so easily, and would eventually be put down, so hubby told them to leave him, this way he'd be taken care of.

I know my dogs will freak when they see him. But I am going to try to break that. He has lived outside for 3 years or so, so I know he can stay in his kennel, my other 3/4 acres is being fenced now for my current dogs. In the evenings, I will walk Dixie, and hubby walk Jack, on opposite sides of the road, and work our way together. Once my dogs see that Jack is part of the family, maybe they wont hate him so bad. But they will NEVER be left with him, EVER!!!

I just couldnt let him get put down!

Once I get to know him, and if anyone, the right person comes along, I may find him a new home, but I gotta try!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Oh I understand now and I'm with you guys. I wouldn't lety them take him to the pound.. Those people SUCK!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts