Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is so much like Champ that it aint funny. But here is some pics of him

So ya wanna go for a walk daddy. Ill take ya

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Oh man, I want one. I'd LOVE to have a little Champ puppy! *sigh* Very cute pup!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
amazing! THey're almost identical! I agree...i think fawn and white is my favourite combo! Adorable pup, and I've always thought Champ was a handsome devil!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
He is adorable.I cant get over how much he looks like his daddy.
So does this mean he is yours now?
Does he have a name?
Come on with the details :wink:

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Aww, he's adorable! Looks just like his dad, I think you should name him Champ Jr. Lol. But seriously, what are you naming him? Give us the details (youll have to change your banner too lol)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We ended up naming him Tyson. It turned out to be a bad deal. They got strung out on crack real bad and was selling and trading the pups even thought they was telling me they was adopting them out. He ended up in jail and I took 3 of the pups. I gave 2 away to some of my friends but I still have him. I dont think I am going to keep him but I have him for the time being . I ended up naming him tyson after mike tyson. Since he has the black stripe that looks likes his tat, he like to bite ears, and since he has white paws they look like boxing gloves. I might end up keeping him but I think its going to be too much on us down the road with the baby coming . So I think I am going to get rid of him.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Champ_and_jas said:
We ended up naming him Tyson. It turned out to be a bad deal. They got strung out on crack real bad and was selling and trading the pups even thought they was telling me they was adopting them out. He ended up in jail and I took 3 of the pups. I gave 2 away to some of my friends but I still have him. I dont think I am going to keep him but I have him for the time being . I ended up naming him tyson after mike tyson. Since he has the black stripe that looks likes his tat, he like to bite ears, and since he has white paws they look like boxing gloves. I might end up keeping him but I think its going to be too much on us down the road with the baby coming . So I think I am going to get rid of him.
That's so sad!!! I hate that!!! Poor pups... :(

·
Registered
251 Posts
Champ_and_jas said:
Wow. That sounds very similar to the HUGE crack bust at my neighbor's that owns(owned?) 4 pits. It is so pathetic (they had 3-4 kids).

Anyways, Tyson is a cutie and it looks like he and Champ get along great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts