Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank-you India's mum. She is 100% staffie, I love her to pieces as I write this she is sleeping next to me on sofa snoring away surpised the whole street do not here her snoring!
Cant really tell Indias pic is small she looks lovely is she all pit or something else to? I am afraid I know little about Pits. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics and learning about them :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Vicks said:
Thank-you India's mum. She is 100% staffie, I love her to pieces as I write this she is sleeping next to me on sofa snoring away surpised the whole street do not here her snoring!
Cant really tell Indias pic is small she looks lovely is she all pit or something else to? I am afraid I know little about Pits. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics and learning about them :D
she's not 100% anything, i got her at a shelter. the general thought is that she's a pit/lab mix. i had a thread with some pics going earlier this week....check it out!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all. Got full pedigree her mum is Cleos Dream dad is Swellfoot Offspring can take her ped back 5 generations. I show her in local comps here she always does well. Very proud mum :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am indeed from Sunny Manchester :D I am part of north east staff forum post in there regularly but thought would check out another forum. Had a look at some pics of Gypsy love the one on the rabbit hutch great pics, she is very good if that was Tia should be trying to get to the poor bunnys. Do you know what Gypsy is crossed with she is lovely :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.