Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Here is Titus' Dad Chino

His Grandma Tasha (on his Dads side)

His Grandfather Brindle In The Night (on his Dads side)

I am still trying to get pics of his mom and her side

·
Registered
722 Posts
Zena, Torco's mom

His dad Randy! He was 16 months in the pics. He is now almost 2 years old, he has been pen hip tested and rated well.

[/list]

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Koa's dad, Wildstreak's Stitch:

And Koa's mom, Wildstreak's Nala:

I don't know who Heaven's parents are, but I bet they were pretty. :D

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Roxy's dad, bro n sis

Roxy's dad (an Irish staffy :?: )

I'm still waiting for pics of her mum, she was darkbrown brindle and an english staffy, and finally Roxy with her dad when she was ickle :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Here's Haus and Bella's mom.

Destiny and Haus on Halloween:

And of course, the adorable litter :)(Thanks Leanne for this pic)

Don't have any pics of the daddy, but the momma sure was a biggun.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Bella and Haus' "breeder" claims their momma is a purebred APBT, but there's no way. She looks like she has a lot of American Bulldog in her. She's not papered, so anything goes, I guess!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Bella, and Haus' mom does look like she has alot of AB in her!!! :-k

I would guess more AB then APBT, but what do I know :-s

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Bremner53 said:

That's what I'm thinking. When we got Bella, I knew very little about pit bulls aside from what I learned about the "pit bulls" my friends and neighbors have owned. I didn't realize that pit bulls weren't supposed to be 80 lbs.! My fiance has owned a pit bull before, so I trusted his judgment. We soon realized that we had no idea what we were doing...haha. It's been a fun learning experience. :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
bella_blue said:
Bremner53 said:

That's what I'm thinking. When we got Bella, I knew very little about pit bulls aside from what I learned about the "pit bulls" my friends and neighbors have owned. I didn't realize that pit bulls weren't supposed to be 80 lbs.! My fiance has owned a pit bull before, so I trusted his judgment. We soon realized that we had no idea what we were doing...haha. It's been a fun learning experience. :)
Same here. When we got Haus, I knew NOTHING about pitbulls, not even the negative stigma. So I lived under a rock :oops:
These past 7 months have been such a wonderful learning experience. I'm one of those people who wants to learn everything about everything. I'm so nosy and have such an appetite for knowledge. I mean, I'm an insurance agent, and I'm teaching myself PHP. How the two go together, I have no idea, I just want to know PHP. I'm so glad I found this board though, you guys have been really helpful! My poor printer hates me though, as I have printed of probably close to 300 pages of info on APBT's and dog care in general!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
HausMommy said:
Same here. When we got Haus, I knew NOTHING about pitbulls, not even the negative stigma. So I lived under a rock :oops:
These past 7 months have been such a wonderful learning experience. I'm one of those people who wants to learn everything about everything. I'm so nosy and have such an appetite for knowledge. I mean, I'm an insurance agent, and I'm teaching myself PHP. How the two go together, I have no idea, I just want to know PHP. I'm so glad I found this board though, you guys have been really helpful! My poor printer hates me though, as I have printed of probably close to 300 pages of info on APBT's and dog care in general!
I've always heard people say that pit bulls are a terrible "first dog" because they are so high maintenance and require such firm leadership. I say that's bullsh*t. Yes, they require a lot more care and attention than some other breeds, but they also require an owner who is willing to learn, not just an owner who knows it all already. And lord knows I've learned more about pit bulls in the past 7 months than I've learned about anything else!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
bella_blue said:
HausMommy said:
I've always heard people say that pit bulls are a terrible "first dog" because they are so high maintenance and require such firm leadership. I say that's bullsh*t. Yes, they require a lot more care and attention than some other breeds, but they also require an owner who is willing to learn, not just an owner who knows it all already. And lord knows I've learned more about pit bulls in the past 7 months than I've learned about anything else!!
I agree. Haus is my first dog and my first puppy. I'm glad I got to learn the do's and dont's with him, and that he's so tolerant of his dumb mommy!! :)

·
Registered
798 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
Wow! Odin looks so much like his mom!!1
I think so too, hes has a ton of brown hair spots coming in on his back also. Guess his moms patch is trying to show up...lol

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Sennin said:
Chico.Heidi said:
Wow! Odin looks so much like his mom!!1
I think so too, hes has a ton of brown hair spots coming in on his back also. Guess his moms patch is trying to show up...lol
That's cute! Are they like little freckles or ticking? Heidi has that all over her legs. I think she's trying to become a bullmation! :wink:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts