Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was messing around with Shadow and he got right up beside me and let me take this photo. A very rare moment since he won't sit still to save his life :lol:

Edit: I know his ears are alittle dirty, I'm going to clean them out today aswell as his nose!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
You look different without the full beard. Nice head shot

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you :) Yeah most people aren't use to seeing me without a beard. I'm to lazy to shave so it just keeps growing :lol:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Great pic! And I agree, you look a lot different without a beard :D Shadow looks huge! I don't think I realized how big he is (especially compared to your other dogs!!) We need some more pics of Shadow!!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Awwww...I love Shadow! The coloring on his head is so cool...and he IS bigger than I thought he was! I love the last one where he's licking your face...very cute!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you :) Shadow is really big on giving kisses. He'll kiss anyone if he is given a chance, and people talk about the big bad pit bull... :roll:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you :) I have to be careful about sitting to close to him since he'll jump up in your face and lick you to death. But when he comes out to play he isn't happy unless he can lick you under the chin atleast once when he comes out, and before he goes into his crate.

My Great Danes kinda do the same. Except their big enough where they can jump stretch up and lick me under the chin (I'm only 5'7)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts