Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would help Tia out because she has dialup and isn't quite sure how to post pictures. Here are some pictures of *most* of her beautiful crew. I think I may be missing pictures of one or two of her dogs. Hope you like the pictures. Tia and Jeff have some nice dogs!!

Here's a couple of her boy "Cowboy" she got from Angelika at White Bandits.

Here's one of her Razor's Edge girlies (I think this one is Dixie) with her rescue boy Casper in the background.

Here's a couple of Boris, another White Bandits dog.

Boris with Razor's Edge Carley

One more of Boris

Hope you liked the pics.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
The Razors edge dog in the 2nd pic. Is she related to Rosco, man they look alike. NICE DOGS!!!!! Cowboy is SO CUTE!!! Boris reminds me of Dozer.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Wow! Those are some nice looking AB's. :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Yes I like Cowboys looks too. The female from Razor edge looks related to Rosco but not as big in the head. All Tia's dogs are beautiful. Thanks for posting them.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
WOW THANKS VERY MUCH LISA!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!! thanks to everyone else for your kind words! i really love my dogs and my research has done me good. I have had very good luck.Thanks to Razors Edge and White Bandits....and LISA!!!
Yes Carley and Rosco are half siblings. Same momma :lol:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I will! They love to kiss SO much so im sure i can give one to them for you hahaha. Boris went to the Vet yesterday for his hips certification pre lim. Everything looked very very good. Vet should score a excellent or a good.Nice and tight.Rounded and good healthy bones.I'll keep ya posted

·
Registered
297 Posts
Sound's good!!! Right now no one was x-rayed out of Boris' litter so I'm excited to know how they are.
Did I send you pics of Boris sister Baby? Here she is

She won NKC Ocala show Best in Show

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I thought baby was x rayed? oops..... isnt the bitch that just had puppies on your site related to boris?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Baby live in Florida she didn't have any puppys. She is co owned by Lem Miller and Greg Naranjo.
The bitch who had puppies on my page is Glory and she isn't related to Boris. Glory come from a dutch breeder.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts