Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, we are looking for pictures of American Bulldogs for a 2007 and 2008 Calendar dedicated to this wonderful breed.
Anyone with an American Bulldog can send pictures, breeders or American Bulldog owners. If a breeder is selected, they will get free advertisement on that month of the year. If you are interested please send us a reply so we may send you a sign up form via email that will allow you to send us your pictures in email or mail.

This is a very straight forward process. Thank you and hope to hear from you.
As you know this breed is not that popular so it’s hard to find pictures that which we can use.

Regards,
Jeffrey K Niziolek
Email: [email protected]

42% of proceeds that we make is going to an Animal shelter in the Chicago land area. We are creating this Calendar for a Client.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I don't have an American Bulldog, so I won't be donating any pictures, but I do have a question.

Where are the proceeds from this calendar going?

A couple more questions:
Where is your company based? Your website didn't detail that. I know you're from Illinois, but where in Illinois?
Are you going to give credit to the owner of the dogs who submit photos, or are you just going to use the pictures?

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
HausMommy said:
I don't have an American Bulldog, so I won't be donating any pictures, but I do have a question.

Where are the proceeds from this calendar going?
I WAS WONDERING THAT MY SELF ! :wink: INFO PLEASE !

·
Registered
586 Posts
mee too want to know. I was thinking about doing a calendar myself. Since we are headed back to the states, I have a family friend that is in the printing business. I'm not really sure what happened with HausMommy's calendar, but if things fell through I wanted to get moving on the same ideas/theme.

Bridget

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I trust the people on here more than a stranger. (no offense to MrNiziolek). If Fina wants to do the calender because Hausmommy couldn't then I'll donate pictures of Moose. Just let me know. There is not enough info on this person for me to feel comfortable.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Fina said:
mee too want to know. I was thinking about doing a calendar myself. Since we are headed back to the states, I have a family friend that is in the printing business. I'm not really sure what happened with HausMommy's calendar, but if things fell through I wanted to get moving on the same ideas/theme.

Bridget
I've got it put together, just need to print it. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Answer for questions about proceeds.

42% that we make on this will be sent to an Animal shelter in the Chicago land area.
We are creating this Calendar for a Client. For any other questions you may email us.
Thank you for your questions and concerns.

Jeffrey K Niziolek
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.