Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of Alexis at her basic obedience training class...
she went to puppy preschool before this class so it really wasn't anything too new but she still enjoyed it I think.

this picture is of her waiting until I told her it was okay to get the treats I had put on the floor.

oh by the way...she is going to be a big sister!! We are due with our first human child in November!!

· Registered
6,256 Posts
Oooooooooooooh Congrats on the new baby!!!!! Glad to see some new pics of Alexis, I was just thinking about her the other day, wondering how big she was. :)

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys! they accepted her very well in OB class (the people did) after they got to know her. The trainer already knew her and pretty much made sure everyone in the class knew that she was a sweetheart. She said that Alexis was the peacemaker in puppy preschool, which was true...she would try to stop other puppies by trying to distract them to play with her! lol She hasn't met a stranger yet. But they did have a discussion about pit bulls and pretty much the trainer believed that pit bulls need to have muzzles in public b/c she believed they bite to fight not to protect. I didn't join in this conversation. The trainer seemed to like Alexis b/c she is a mixed breed...and it is obvious that Alexis is not out to hurt anyone or any other dogs. She doesn't even chase birds in the backyard...I saw one walk around right next to her when she was laying in the grass and she just watched. I don't agree with the trainer but I chose to remain quiet while they were talking. Alexis was very good in class...although she did try to get away from me to play with the other dogs. Unfortunately she didn't make any real dog friends...all the other dogs seemed to take no interest in Alexis' trying to play and some even acted very aggressive towards her. She tried to submit to them and show them she isn't a threat. She did make a friend in agility class and they are hillarious...he is a cute shepherd and they just run and play...they kiss eachother and all too!! Thank goodness she is fixed! lol I'm feeling allright...depends on the day how I feel with morning sickness and all. We are definatly going to be on guard with Alexis and our baby, totally agree to not trust an animal with a little child. I do hope they are good friends!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.