Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would post some pictures of Daisy, since I haven't posted any in a while. They are nothing special, just some that my wife snapped when we were walking. She has her ears taped right now so she looks funny. I hope you enjoy them. :D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
She is such a sweetie! She looks like she's being a real good girl on her walk! :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
she is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! and she looks like shes going to be huge!

why the tape tho?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Very nice looking girl!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Diasy is beatiful!

About the tape, I could be totally wrong. But I heard of people taping the dogs ears to eventually cut the circulation off, so when they cut the ears, the dog doesn't feel anything.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MrsCooper said:
She is very cute, but why are her ears taped ???
Her ears stood erect. I took her to vet Friday, and he taped her ears for me so that they would lay. I would have never worried about this but I thought about maybe getting her involved in some show work. Their is a great AB club forming here in central Ohio. I plan on keeping her active in showing or pulling. The tape comes off Tuesday when she goes back to the vet.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Bruiser, seriousy, you need to post photos more often. She is absolutely adorable! I am a total sucker for patches over a bully's eye. And those ears and that stocky body, awesome. :p

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kogeki said:
Bruiser, seriousy, you need to post photos more often. She is absolutely adorable! I am a total sucker for patches over a bully's eye. And those ears and that stocky body, awesome. :p
Thanks for the compliments. I will try to post more often. I get caught up looking at all the other dog's on here, and forget about posting pictures of my own. :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RED said:
Good lookin dog, I myself are wondering why the prong so young?

I bought it this week at petsmart, and used it two times this week, and on only two walks. I walk her everyday, so only two days isn't bad. My Vet said it is fine as long as it is not overdone, and my sister in-law is a vet tech at Ohio State, and she said it is fine. Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts