Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some new photos of Faith. Sorry she is always on the move so the only time I can get decent shots of her is when she is laying down. We are still working on the STAY command. She is not into that yet. :D I also added photos of my daughter. Her birthday party was Saturday and I got brave and tried a new hairstyle on her and was pretty shocked on how well it turned out. So here are also photos of it up and then photos of after we took it down. Her hair is very straight and it ended up being very curly after we took it down. I loved it.

This is her first time chewing up a tennis ball.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Absolutely adorable! I love those pics and your daughter is so pretty!! She's going to be a heartbreaker!!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everybody! We think they are both pretty cute too! :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wish my hair would do that also! She has great hair. When we took her to get Glamour Shots when she was 5, they hot rolled it and it turned out soooo cute! We also had her picture taken in her Halloween costume there and that year she was Boo from Monsters Inc. and she looked just like her! We found the costume at the Disney Store. I loved it.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Ahhh...Faith is sooo pretty! I just want to snatch her up and kiss her everytime I see her pics. Ummm...I feel silly saying this...but...I don't see any pics of your daughter. Am I crazy? :oops:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts