Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I said I'd post pictures of my dogs, so here they are. :)

Jenny my 8 year old rottie/yellow lab mix and she is my heart and soul dog. :)

Buster is a 2 year old treeing walker coonhound/english coonhound mix and such a great dog. :)

Rocky is an 8 year old black lab mix and he is such a great dog..:)

and last but not least is Ginger she is around 5-7 years old and a chihuahua/rat terrier mix. :)
she is a great dog as well.

~Krista :)

·
Super Moderator
15,961 Posts
I am sorry, but I think you have mixed up your photos of Jenny with my photos of my dog Rusty.

Rusty is a St. Bernard/Shepard mix. They are twins. :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everyone! :)

gazar,

thanks! :)

they do look alike! :D Rusty is a cutie! :)

augrad,

thank you! :) I wish I could take her, only if she was closer and if I didn't have a house full. I also have 2 cats, am I allowed to share them here? :oops:

Shellie,

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

here's my kitties..

this is Tiger he is a tabby/bengal(?) mix and around 5-8 years old.
he's my feline soulmate. :)

and last but not least is Miagi.. he is a tabby mix and around 2-4 years old and full of attitude. ;)

~Krista :) [/img]

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Ah come on - Montana's not that far away from Georgia! :wink: Just kiddin'. I won't push our fosters on anyone - just wanted to show her off. :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL! I really wish I could take her. :( She's beautiful. :) Is she your foster baby?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Not this one, but she's part of my group. She's with one of our brand new fosters, so I've been helping her out a bit. She's such a neat dog - has the greatest hound bark ever! :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hehe, you're making me want another coonhound. :p

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I love all your pets, I can tell they have a great mom too. After all the dogs you put..."he/she's such a great dog"! You'll fit right in here. Keep the pics rollin in!
-Amber

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
aw.. :oops: thank you Chico.Heidi! :D they are just wonderful and I don't know what I'd do without them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts