Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I have ever posted pics of my human kids, so here they are...

My little girl, Tatyana is the oldest, she is 10. Next is my son Christian, he is 9. Then my second son Anthony, he is 8.

·
Registered
421 Posts
gorgeous kids you have there!!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everybody for the comments. Yes, I am a proud mama. And yes, I was pregnant back to back to back!! LOL

Mel, I did not forget the baby. LOL Those were just pics I took on the first day of school and the baby wasnt up. So...Here ya go

Not his birthday but always up in the action!!

Camping a couple weeks ago

Isn't it beautiful?!? I love it!!

·
Super Moderator
16,022 Posts
Love to see the human kids as much as the doggie kids.
Beautiful children and they look very happy to have this picture taken.
Tell them thank you for sharing it with us.
:D

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kelly said:
What a great looking family you have there.
WOW 4 kids.........lol I have three and am ready to check myself into a padded room :wink:
More power to you :D
You know whats really sad......

I would have more if I could :cry:

I was raised in a large family and always wanted one. They are just soooo expensive so we decided to be done.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
debs said:
Well all your kids are BEAUTIFUL> I have 4 and would of had more if I didn't wait so long in between the second and third child.
How long was there in between them? I know after we had the three oldest we were going to be done. Then about four years later, I got pregnant again. We decided we needed a more permanent form of birth control so hubby had a vasectomy. So, no more biological children, unless God has another surprise for us :wink: . We are talking about doing foster care, but that is still awhile off.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Your kids are gorgeous, and I second what everyone else said, your daughter is gonna be a heartbreaker.

maryserratos said:
Kelly said:
What a great looking family you have there.
WOW 4 kids.........lol I have three and am ready to check myself into a padded room :wink:
More power to you :D
You know whats really sad......

I would have more if I could :cry:

I was raised in a large family and always wanted one. They are just soooo expensive so we decided to be done.
It's the same for me too! We decided to talk about more when my #4 (who is almost 2) starts public school.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.