Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went walking today with my hubby,sister,kids and dogs at smedley park.The weather was beautiful.
I am the one in the black shirt,I think third picture down,not the best picture ( as the sun is right in my eyes LOL)
Wore the dogs and myself out but the kids are still going ( have to remember to take out those darn energizer batteries)
Anyway hope you like :

http://www.kristakirshner.com/smedley.htm

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
I really really enjoyed your pictures!! My son and I are running off to take the dogs on a little hike now thanks to your inspiration, LOL. I'll be sure to take pics too. I wanted to take them last weekend, but it RAINED all day. We've got a couple hours of sunshine left, I'm gonna hurry up and get down there.
I looooove your Dalmation. (Am I right?) How old, and do they get along well? GREAT photos.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bella_blue said:
That looks like such a fun day! I'll use those pictures to make you a new banner. :)
Your awesome Leeann :wink: THANKS!!!!

Buster is getting tall.His paws are huge but these pictures just don't show them.

LUVABULL: Yep that's our Dalmation Molly.She is 7 and a bit crabby.She deals with Buster but doesn't play with him and pretty much just tolerates him and sometimes doesnt.She puts him in his spot when he gets a little nippy with her tail or ears but for the most part they get along alright.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Kelly, my trip was not as successful as yours, LOL... I posted a new thread, and I'll get to the pics as soon as I can.

Well Molly is a cutie pie, I'd be crabby if I were that old too. LOL

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
cannon said:
That is very cool with the negatives. Clever!
Thanks. :D I wish the pictures would have looked good in an actual negative filter, but black and white works I guess! :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Did Buster get in the water? When I took Daisy and Chaucer to the park the other day, I let him get in, but the water was moving a little too fast for me to let the little one get in. She really wanted to follow him though. Hopefully I can find a calmer part of the river or even a pond or something here soon or else I am going to wait until she is just a little bit bigger. Looks like a fun day!

BTW I love the new banner!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hoss said:
Did Buster get in the water? When I took Daisy and Chaucer to the park the other day, I let him get in, but the water was moving a little too fast for me to let the little one get in. She really wanted to follow him though. Hopefully I can find a calmer part of the river or even a pond or something here soon or else I am going to wait until she is just a little bit bigger. Looks like a fun day!

BTW I love the new banner!

Buster wanted to get in the water but I did my best to keep him from getting in.Molly ran in and he tried to run after her but I stopped him.I just didnt want wet dogs in my truck for the way home.That smell satys in there for a few days.........LOL
I love my banner too :) Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Beautiful pics Kelly. Buster is looking so nice. I love those ears. :toothy5:

How far is Smedley from Philly? We are always looking for new places to take miss Loki. Do they have trails in the woods and stuff?

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kogeki said:
Beautiful pics Kelly. Buster is looking so nice. I love those ears. :toothy5:

How far is Smedley from Philly? We are always looking for new places to take miss Loki. Do they have trails in the woods and stuff?

Smedley is right by the Springfield mall ( Baltimore pike)if you know were that is.There is long paved trails,trails off of the paved ones that go through the woods,creeks,streams and small waterfalls.Very nice and HUGE!!! Maybe we could all meet at a half way point and go.There are many areas to Smedley so we try to go to a different one each time.Just let me know and now that the weather is nice and Buster does fine on a leash( once we start walking that is) would be fun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts