Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
AAAWWWHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!!! I absolutely love the twins, and though their "butt wrinkles" are rather cute, I want to see their faces!!! Those are great pics! Tell them thanks for showing their faces for once...heehee :wink:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
They are too cute I love the smiling picture

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I just can't get over how big they have gotten! So handsome, the both of them. :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
you know I was going to ask if they were twins. :wink: but I know the answer now! :D Halo and Spirit are GORGEOUS!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I can't believe how big they've gotten. I remember when you first starting to post pictures of them, they grow up so fast :(

·
Registered
34 Posts
They are both beautiful. My Harley sits the same way Halo is in that picture, i thought it was because she was a little fatty, but i guess not cause Halo is in good shape.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah they grew so fast they were so ting when we got them. they stop growing up and they are starting to fill out now.
They are very happy dogs. Everyone always mentions that. They love everything too so far. dogs , cats, we even have a wild turkey that comes around they love to death. they so funny. Sometimes i think they are overly friendly but i would rather have them that way.
remember how tiny they were?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts