Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you people with white faced bullys notice that the pink skin around the nose eyes and jaws gets pinker with hard play. Maxi came in lastnight after hardcore chasing and being chased with 2 other dogs and her skin around her eyes and mouth were REALLY pink. Almost like an allergic reaction. It didn't seem to bother her, and she looks fine today. Is it normal for dogs to get red faced like people do after alot of exertion?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Yep, perfectly normal! :D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Pinky is one of Sugar's nicknames. She has the same thing. It gets really pale when she is cold and much pinker when she it hot or excited.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Grizwald gets very 'flushed' when he's playing hard, around his nose and mouth. It's just exertion. We think it's really cute.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My Broadway gets pink in the face when she plays with my male Shepherd especially when it is hot outside! Not so much during the cold weather we're having now though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My little girl has no eyeliner at all - and after playing or just lying in the sun - she is sooo red around the eyes - but as always she looks cute :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts