Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone
I was just wondering what colour the pads should be on dogs feet.
i think they used to be black but now they are all pink :? is this bad? she doesnt seem to be in any pain but i was just wondering if i should cut down her walks.
any advice would be great

thanx

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
ravinmaz said:
hi everyone
i think they used to be black but now they are all pink :? is this bad? she doesnt seem to be in any pain but i was just wondering if i should cut down her walks.

thanx
Roxy pads are black n white patches :) and very muddy looking and they can smell #-o

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Kate's are pink white and black. lol shes special

·
Registered
255 Posts
nelson's back ones are all pink and his front ones are mostly pink wth one black spot on each. like this.. (excuse them they're a little bit dirty but when thry'er clean theyre pink pink not dirty pink :)

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
ravinmaz said:
hi everyone

thanx
are they raw to the touch dose it seem to bother him / her like dose she/he pull away when you touch them also a pic would be good , is there anyblood spots ? more info please ! dose all her/his walks concsist of pavment or do you take to grassy area's ??

cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts