Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

pink !

927 views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  best_buds 
#1 ·
the same pink blanket stella got her pics done now has turned into vegas blanket

See less See more
#9 ·
attitude said:
now alpha, pink is for girls. what are you tryin to do give that boy a complex? :biggrin:
Are you kidding me he is so secure in his man hood I could put him in a dress or a tu tu and it wouldn’t faze him 1 little bit ! :wink: this littel guy all man like his daddy ! 8)

#10 ·
ALPHAMALE said:
attitude said:
now alpha, pink is for girls. what are you tryin to do give that boy a complex? :biggrin:
Are you kidding me he is so secure in his man hood I could put him in a dress or a tu tu and it wouldn’t faze him 1 little bit ! :wink: this littel guy all man like his daddy ! 8)
sooooo what your saying is that you like to dress up in girls clothes and dresses? :wink: :wink:

#11 ·
Kate said:
ALPHAMALE said:
attitude said:
sooooo what your saying is that you like to dress up in girls clothes and dresses? :wink: :wink:
na they look better on my floor ! :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.