Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I adopted a pit mix a few months ago from our local humane society. She is awesome. Very affectionate, bright, and a great joy to have in our family. I've been trying to figure out what else she is made up of, but I just dont know. She is small but very strong. She's come a long way since being pick up as a stray, looking malnourished and scared. Well, here's a few pictures, hope they turn out ok!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the compliments!! I've waited 20 years for a dog (husband said no way for a long time), and now I really feel as though she was meant to be with me.
When people meet her, they always ask what kind of dog she is. I tell them she is a mutt, and that I know she has a pit bull mix, but I dont know what else. People have said "greyhound, lab, jack russell, and beagle". Maybe she has a little of them all!! Who knows.
Haus' coloring reminded me of her, but I have a feeling Haus is much bigger!
Great board......Im hoping to get to 50 posts sometime so I can enter the monthly photo section!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.