Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
:shock: Could you tie that second dog's leash up a bit higher? It looks like she may still be getting a bit of oxygen.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Why are you breeding pit bulls in a city where they are BANNED? Have you been to the Summit County Animal Shelter lately? 50% are abandoned pit bulls. ](*,)

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
honestly you'll get flamed for breeding your dogs, but I will answer your question, You will probable get a mixed bunch, Blue is a dominant gene, so there is a chance most will be blue, but there is no way to tell. Might I ask why you bread your dogs?

·
Registered
626 Posts
i am also curious as to what a red/blue breeding would produce.it probibly would depend on whats behind the parents up close.i personaly wouldnt breed 2 dogs unless they were proven and i had a use for the offspring.as many here know i hunt with my dogs.people will never stop breeding what they want too and the last time i checked this was still america...rs

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Cookies Mom said:
honestly you'll get flamed for breeding your dogs, but I will answer your question, You will probable get a mixed bunch, Blue is a dominant gene, so there is a chance most will be blue, but there is no way to tell. Might I ask why you bread your dogs?
Blue is recessive, actually. Black is dominant.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Cookies Mom said:
Blue is recessive, actually. Black is dominant.
there is no black, it's only blue or red. check it out if you don't believe me.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Check it out where?

So, you're saying there is no such thing as black dogs??

Oh, wait...you're refering to nose color. Yeah, blue/black (whatever, it doesn't matter except that it isn't red) nose color is dominant.

Bella has a gray nose. Remy has a black nose. There is no way you will ever convince me that Remy has anything other than a black nose. :lol:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Cookies Mom said:
Because he had a male and a female!!! Tsk tsk you ought to know by now.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Blue is a Dilute Gene, Red is a Recessive Gene.

as for to what to expect? no idea. you're dealing with 2 different types of genes, not just dominant or recessive but also a dilute. You cannot predict any sort of outcome with this type of breeding imo. Expect randomness I think.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Who cares what colours they turn out.

There are so many more important things you should be worried about besides colour!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lisa said:
Who cares what colours they turn out.

There are so many more important things you should be worried about besides colour!!
Yeah like how BadASS they will look and how much $$$ you can get for them!!! :evil:

Was she bred on her first heat? How old is she?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
tonecapone said:
what is flammed, does that mean my registry wont register them or something and why would i get flamed?b\c of the colors.CRAKERBULL I CHECKed YOUR PAGE OUT U HAVE REALLY NICE LOOKING DOGS. FOR THOSE ASKING WHY I BREAD THEM, I KNOW THIS IS GOING PISS SOMEONE OFF BUT NO REASON IN PARTICULAR.I HAD A MALE, N THOUGHT TO MYSELF WHO WANTS LIVE THER LIFE WITHOUT SOMEONE TO SHARE IT WITH. EVEN IF YOU ARE A DOG.YA KNOW.
:shock: No please no.....Oh god where should I even start.... I could see if you did a PRIVATE breeding. Meaning you are going to keep the WHOLE entire litter. My dad has done it w/ his two dogs that have some titles on them. And has every pup out of that litter today sleeping comfortably on there beds right now. But to breed b/c you want your dog to share a life with another dog? Come on man.

·
Registered
886 Posts
if he hasnt left the site already, he will after you guys do what you do best to people looking for information.

From what i have read from people on this site, sounds like you are gonna get all kinds of different dogs, since blue comes from is messup with white and black dogs, the pups may be red nose, blue nose, white, anything really.

Also, what class are the mostly white pit bulls, cuz i know my dog has a black nose, with pink.

1 - 20 of 144 Posts