Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we had our friends over with their pitty and new puppy! (She's also on this forum!)
They had a blast, although the pup is quite shy....but she is absolutely STUNNING! It has been raining for 3 days straight here, so it was nice for the dogs to finally get some exercise! Enjoy.

First some funny randoms:
Chapps in the couch:

Hubby with the poochies:

Yay, my friends are here:

Beautiful Brooklyn

The most gorgious puppy ever:

Even Chapps couldn't get over her:

Lovebirds:

She's quite a big girl, for 16 weeks:

My honey and the baby:

I couldn't help but smooch her every second:

Our friends' lovely daughter and Holly:

Springpoles aren't just for dogs ya know, LOL

This child is quite helarious, she LOVES dogs:

She was all over Chapps:

So the dogs got back at her:

So she tried to ride his back:

So he REALLY loved her...LOL (yes, after this pic he was scolded!)

TIRED poochies:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Very very cute!! But you already knew what I thought :) What's the pups name?

·
Registered
655 Posts
What a beautiful pup... such a sad, expressive face on her!

How much does she weigh, about?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey all..ATEHNA IS VERY SICK!!

Hey all....Yes Athena is MINE!!!! LOL...she is 16 weeks and weighs in at 44.8 lbs right now. The sad expression is cause she is severely sick..but we are nursing her back to health!!! She had severe worms when we got her. After we cured that she was infected in different areas cause of how long this poor girl had the worms...so her intestines are not doing well. She was very weak and quiet so we brought her in the day after the playdate with Chapps and Holly. She had to stay with the vet all day for an IV...she was dehydrated despite the fact she was still drinking and peeing everywhere. He gave her so IV fluid and antibiotics and she came home with 3 different medications to help fight off some breathing problems, to repair her intestinal tract and something to help her digestive ensymes.....300 bucks LATER!!! Now this morning Brooklyn is throwing up everywhere...not sure why. She even willingly got into a crate after 2 years of not being in one. So now we have our eyes on her...hoping it's just a bug that will go away.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Great pictures! I almost spit my drink all over the computer screen when I saw the humping picture :lol:

Athena is a beautiful pup, I thought she was a Great Dane pup at first. May have some mixed in there somewhere, either way she's a good looking pup.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Masiff mix

Athena is a beautiful pup, I thought she was a Great Dane pup at first. May have some mixed in there somewhere, either way she's a good looking pup.[/quote]

I was told she was a neapolitan mastiff mix. But i seen the mom's pic and she looked more like cane corso (italian mastiff) and of course mixed with something else unknown as we don't know what the daddy was. But overall mix or not she is quite the looker!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.