Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my 6 month old pup was just neutered on Wed. By Friday morning he was his same old self. Full of energy and ready to go on his usual long walk/run. It's hard keeping him down. Anyways without sounding gross he is still humpin' the couch pillows and is visably aroused. Lol, and people, he is one gross dude sometimes? Oh my god....... lol. Is this still gonna happen? I thought the frequency of this would lessen? I thought he wouldn't be able to show his amorous feelings outwardly. Please help? Thanks.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
My Chihuahua was neutered when he was about a year old.He still humped things a lot after he was neutered for a short period of time. It took a couple of weeks and he stop for the most part. He is 3 now and every once in a blue moon he will hump something. I think that it takes a second for them to stop...............You are talking about a more dominate dog though and humping doesn't always mean sexual sometimes it is a dominance thing so yours may not stop as easly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.